29 August 2007

And the Coolest Two Sisters are. . .




I just thought I would take a little time to toot my family's horn. The Hurricane Tigers Homecoming Pageant took place tonight, and my two sisters who competed did Grrreat.
They are Clair, on the left of the top pic, and Sammy, on the right. Clair won best talent playing "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," and Sammy is the new queen, and she sang "It only Hurts When I Breathe" (The Shania Twain one). Both of their talents made me misty eyed.
I am pleased as punch for them both and offer my sincerest congratulations!

1 comment:

michelle said...

WAY TO GO SAMMY!! Can you believe our little sisters are graduating this year!!!!!! WE ARE OLD!! LOL!
I wish my sister Sammi would have done the pageant too, I'm not sure why she didn't want to.
OT-Where are some pics of your little princess? I only see one's of your nephew :)