31 August 2007

What did I say?


I have further evidence that one-year-olds are much smarter than we are. I was watching my nephew the other day, and he brought me a copy of the latest Readers Digest, one of my favorite magazines. I thought, "Oh, he is so sweet and thoughtful. He wants me to be entertained while I provide care for him and my adorable daughter." He thought, "Mwa ha ha, I have distracted my auntie. Now I am free to reign in terror over my Jesus pop-up book." And he proceeded to rip out the pop up pieces from his book while I read my magazine.

Just look at him in that picture: no doubt he is composing a masterpiece to lull me into a stupor so that he and Grace can take over the free world.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Ooh. I am liking the new look. Those roses are so pretty.

msjvd said...

Ah ha! See! Your snippy old auntie isn't the only one who likes a little liveliness of design!