07 October 2007

Hormone He**aven


I watched/listened to General Conference this weekend. Yesterday I was doing housework while I listened, and I cried during almost every talk. Let me tell you: Pregnancy hormones are just glorious. I also cry over things like a woman helping her elderly mother walk down the street, every country music song that is not about beer or dogs, and the fact that my kitchen floor is only clean between 9:30 p.m. and 9:30 a.m. (while child girl sleeps.)

I also get irrationally angry at anyone who comes between me and food when I am hungry, and fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow at night, and then awaken for approximately a half an hour at sometime between 3:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Maybe I should just get up and do something productive with that time.

And don't even get me started on Pizza advertisements. They should be banished from existence during pregnancy because every time I see one for good pizza I have to go buy that pizza and eat it as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I second the comments on pregnancy hormones. I feel I am just beginning to become a normal person again (though I am still pregnant) The hormones were pretty CRAZY the first 5 months for me!
Enjoy eating the pizza and chocolate. This is no time to stress about cavities!

Kristen said...

not sure which is actually "your blog" but i commented on your "other one" so read it!

amy said...

that's funny- i have the same reaction to pizza ads...and im NOT pregnant! i agree; let's ban them.