12 February 2008
In honor of the Valentines Holiday, I have a special challenge. These are some of my favorite movie quotes. If you can name all the films or the most of anyone, I'll send your favorite candy bar in the mail. (If I have your address or you're not too scared to email it to a mildly deranged housewife who lives less than half a mile from the infamous UN Free Zone City of LaVerkin).
1. "It's difficult for me to remember specific pieces of chocolate cake."
2. "Guy, you have a last name." "DO I?!!!"
3. "It's like those people who brag because they're tall."
4. "Do you like yourself?" "What's not to like?"
5. "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."
6. "I bring my diary everywhere. One should always have something sensational to read on the train."
7. "Yes, you want her. Look at her. You know you do."
8. "I love him."
"[character's name], go eat something."
9. "Am I talking too much? People are always telling me I do, and I can stop if I make my mind up to do it."
"You can talk all you like. I don't mind."
"I know you and I are going to get along just fine, Mr. [character's name.]"
I think 9 is enough, since that's the number of the love potion. Good luck.
And Alex, you're not allowed to play. Sorry. Love you!