02 May 2008

Grace v. Henry

I have discovered that one of notable the differences between men and women begins at birth.

Whereas Grace was able to nurse and pass gas or fill her diaper at the same time as an infant, Henry must stop nursing and attain a thoughtful expression in order to perform such tasks. So there you have it. Women are better at multi-tasking.

PS It's funny that so many people think that picture of Henry looks like me, because when Alex saw it he said, "It looks like he should have a beer in one hand and a remote in the other." Except I would probably have a remote in one hand and a box of bon bons in the other.

6 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

AGREED! My niece can suck her thumb and pick her nose at the same time - no male could do that either! ;)

Angie Lewis said...

Hilarious! Christopher was like Henry...one thing at a time, please...I guess you're right...it must be a male trait!

msjvd said...

All I know is what I date. They can barely do one thing, with lots of praise.

Poor Grace... growing up in a world where half the species refuses to evolve!

The Rookie said...

I think I remember hearing about this in an anthropology class once. But I might have missed a few details whilst multi-tasking.

Dansie Family said...

i didn't think it was all guys, but now that you put the idea out there, i guess you're right.

Hey It's Di said...

That is so true! I've yet to meet a man that can multi-task like a woman! GO GIRLS CLUB! We rock! But Henry is darling regardless:)