1. Princess Diana gave me a prestigious award. I will dwell on this for several days, relishing the fact that she laughs at me even though my sense of humor is dead right now due to sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation is just not funny. Just ask me. For the record, she also makes me laugh. A lot. Thanks Di.
2. Every baby is different. And every baby's snot is different. Grace was always clear and runny. Henry is a little thicker and cloudier. I know you were all burning with curiosity about that one.
3. I am unsure as to whether I have actually been tagged twice because Jennifer was the #1 girls name from 1970 to 1984, so when someone tags "Jen" I just don't know. In my experience, most people have three to five friends named Jen. Now you know why these are Rowena's Rants and not "Jen's Jumbled Jargon."
4. I have four blogs. This one, a super secret photography blog that no one
5. Although alliteration can be overused and silly, I adore it. (Actually, I just like it, but I wanted another a-word in that sentence.)
6. I have two sisters-in-law who were Miss Toquerville. This means I really am married to a charming prince because he has sisters who are princesses.
7. I don't know how to post funny videos, but this one posted by my friend Jess is worth the few minutes of life.
8. 5 + 3 = 8, hence eight things. Although I majored in English, I can add numbers (as long as they are fewer than 10). Brevity is the soul of wit. (Or the witless who run out of things at 7)
PS. I tag anyone who would like to do Mel's list of threes or Mommyprincess's list of fives. Let me know so I can come see.