18 June 2008

Housekeeping

I think I may have been tagged twice. One tag was a bunch of fives, and one was a bunch of threes. So I'm going to make it my own and list 8 important things that have been on my mind.

1. Princess Diana gave me a prestigious award. I will dwell on this for several days, relishing the fact that she laughs at me even though my sense of humor is dead right now due to sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation is just not funny. Just ask me. For the record, she also makes me laugh. A lot. Thanks Di.

2. Every baby is different. And every baby's snot is different. Grace was always clear and runny. Henry is a little thicker and cloudier. I know you were all burning with curiosity about that one.

3. I am unsure as to whether I have actually been tagged twice because Jennifer was the #1 girls name from 1970 to 1984, so when someone tags "Jen" I just don't know. In my experience, most people have three to five friends named Jen. Now you know why these are Rowena's Rants and not "Jen's Jumbled Jargon."

4. I have four blogs. This one, a super secret photography blog that no one knows knew about, the Bramall Bulletin, and The ZPQG blog, for my quilt guild. Because with a newborn and a two-year-old, I really just have too much time on my hands.

5. Although alliteration can be overused and silly, I adore it. (Actually, I just like it, but I wanted another a-word in that sentence.)

6. I have two sisters-in-law who were Miss Toquerville. This means I really am married to a charming prince because he has sisters who are princesses.

7. I don't know how to post funny videos, but this one posted by my friend Jess is worth the few minutes of life.

8. 5 + 3 = 8, hence eight things. Although I majored in English, I can add numbers (as long as they are fewer than 10). Brevity is the soul of wit. (Or the witless who run out of things at 7)

PS. I tag anyone who would like to do Mel's list of threes or Mommyprincess's list of fives. Let me know so I can come see.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I am so flattered that I made your blog! ;o) And even happier that the video I posted can bring a smile to your face... Have a good one!

Hey It's Di said...

WOW! I'm Princess Di. I love it:)
I too was a princess a few times in our town. I only make my spouse and children bow down to me a few times a day now.

Love your eight! I was an Accounting major but my English stinks. You are doing better than me:)

mommy princess said...

You indeed are the correct Jen. I should have thought about any confusion this might have caused.
Great posts!
See ya

The Yoder's Three said...

Thanks, Jen! I love all your witty posts.

By the way, Brittany did borrow my dress for her pageant. I had forgotten about that! It must have been a lucky dress. You could hardly walk in it though because it was so long and heavy (with a slit up to the thigh, and the hem was weighted down with little weights. No kidding.), and you had to wear one of those corset style strapless bras because it had no back to it. Very glamorous and uncomfortable.

Now I want to go check out your other blogs.