1. He didn't get our marriage annulled when I sang Close to You by the Carpenters at the top of my lungs in our car on the way to San Francisco on our honeymoon.
2. He used to throw temper tantrums and raise his hands and stomp and say "No, no, no," in a cute little boy voice. I just loved that. Then we had children . . .
3. He cherishes delusions of grandeur about how beautiful I am.
4. In high school he used to leave yellow post-its on my car that said, "Duck!"
5. His massive biceps.
6. His love for applesauce.
7. The way he blathers incessantly about whatever project he is working on even if I haven't the remotest idea what he is talking about. The blathering is particularly helpful to distract from the pain of labor contractions, as we discovered at Henry's birth. It also helps me fall asleep on rare occasions.
Happy Anniversary in a few weeks, dear.