10 September 2008

Secrets to Our Success

A. Henry has the most delicious thighs. Yummy yum. I just read Breaking Dawn, and it is so funny that a certain character has to worry about this problem "for real," because I am tempted to eat my spawn very frequently. I feel quite certain that some of his superpowers will be rooted in these magnetic sources of sheer awesomeness.

B. While Alex has a regular job now, we expect to make a bazillion dollars very soon with our new exercise tape: Henrylottys. We will have none of this nonsense about spelling our exercise program in a way that you will never know how to pronounce from reading like some other exercise programs you might have seen.

3 comments:

jesse said...

Please let me know when Henrylottys come out, because if I was as good looking as Henry, well I just wouldn't know what to do with myself!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Love those thighs... and love the quilt - both are adorable!

Hey It's Di said...

Now I know why animal moms eat their young! Who could stand something this adorable??

I need those thighs! Must have video!!