14 September 2008
Why I'm voting for NADER
1. I like his energy policy. I like his health plan. And I like that he's really angry.
2. While I agree with only about a third of his fiscal policy, I would love to see an angry uncompromising person kick a bunch of corporately owned politicians in the behind. For once. (If the Republicans could come up with someone sexy next time, maybe I'd vote for her.)
3. He's my friend on Facebook. ("Pres_USA just threw a s'more at you. Would you like to: eat the s'more and throw one back? Throw a flaming marshmallow? or Ignore Pres_USA?")
4. Alex is going to write-in Dwight D. Eisenhower, but I prefer to vote for someone with a pulse.
5. I live in Utah, so our electoral votes will go for McCain even if I vote for my daughter for President. I'm voting for Nader out of principle.
*I'm 85% sure I'm voting for him. I still have more reading to do on a few other candidates.