07 October 2008

Quilt Guild


Hey, if you would like light refreshments and a view of some absolutely fabulous quilts, head on over to the Senior Citizens Center this Thursday night for a trunk show by Blanche Young. We are meeting at 6:00 p.m., and we usually go until 8:00 p.m. If you want to make fun of me for being a member of a group of ladies who meet at the Senior Citizens Center, bring it on! My sister already beat you to that punch.

Also, I saw this headline on my local paper the other day: McCain Leads Polls in Utah. Whoa. They call this stuff the news? Thanks people. I would never have thought that in a million bazillion years. I'm still voting for NADER.

4 comments:

myimaginaryblog said...

That sounds so fun. Wish I could make it.

laceeJ said...

I'll be happy when all this political garbage is over. However, in favor of not wasting my vote (McCain wasn't my first choice, either) I'd have to vote for him for the moral matters and my vote making a difference toward somewhat of a better america for the unborn babies. I saw a really cool video on youtube. If I find It I'll email it to ya. HAve FUN at your quilt club part-EE!

Dansie Family said...

i'm sad, but i guess les mis will be pretty fun, too.

angela michelle said...

Seriously-- last night after the debate channel 5 news had this scintillating teaser: "See which candidate Utahns think won the debate." The suspense was so overwhelming I went straight to bed.