03 November 2008

Munchkins 1 and 2

Originally Grace was going to be a princess, but her costume was too hot. So she opted for this hula girl ensemble. This is her feeling up her coconuts. Don't worry. When I put them on her she said, "My glasses!"
This picture in the car is the two munchkins showing their wild party animal sides. Never a dull moment around here.

I like this one because Henry looks like he's having a dance party or getting ready to spider-climb the walls. Grace is thinking, "I wonder if these coconuts make me look fat?" No, sweetie. Looking fat is mommy's job.

I dressed as a murder mystery novelist and was repeatedly mistaken for a relief society president. Thanks a lot, Mary Higgins Clark.

7 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

I went up to visit my Uncle Brian and Aunt Nancy at the trunk or treat and saw Alex and Grace. She looked soooo cute. I especially loved the coconuts. Alex said it was all your idea. :)

The Rookie said...

Relief Society Pres. Murder Mystery Novelist. I can see the connection.

Your kids are way too cute, have you heard that lately?

Dansie Family said...

sorry for the mistake, but at least i wasnt the only one.

msjvd said...

Those are such great pictures, Jen. I feel like Oliver in the Disney Movie,

"Please, can I have more?"

Jillybean said...

If you had dressed as the Relief Society President, I bet you could have told some people to bring you dinner.

The Yoder's Three said...

HAhahahhaa. Relief Society president. That's funny. Your munchkins are adorable.

Hey It's Di said...

I would never want to be mistaken as a Relief Society President;)

Such adorable kiddos in their costumes. I really love it when they fall asleep in them and you have to try and peel them off and NOT wake them.