08 December 2008

Newspaper

I am pleased to announce that a new newspaper is starting up in town called the Hurricane Times. It will be published monthly in print. I am delighted because I was deeply disappointed to learn of the recent tragic discontinuation of the Hurricane Valley Journal. Check it out and be sure to register as a reader so you can rate all of my articles and blog posts as totally awesome!

Also, my sister-in-law tagged me about my spouse, so look for exciting overshares soon. I am currently washing all of the towels and blankets in my house after both children had rounds of the nasty flu bug that is going around.

Here is our traditional Christmas card for your viewing enjoyment. The one where we photoshop ourselves into a painting that expresses our eccentricity more accurately will be forthcoming as well (though you might not want to hold your breath).

4 comments:

angela michelle said...

Can't wait to see the photoshopped pic. I kind of like that post-flu germicide day where you wash everything (our house still smells faintly of bleach from doing the same thing).

Claire said...

Cuteness! What a beautiful little family! I love you guys!

SpecialK said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you to get published in the paper and that Hurricane is putting together another one. I've missed the Journal. Whatever happened anyway! Congrats! I look forward to reading it.:) Oh, and cute Christmas Card, by the way.

Hey It's Di said...

Can I get your autograph?

I love your picture! I have yet to do a Christmas card with our family picture. I keep telling myself that I will when I lose weight....and that never happens:(