23 March 2009

Evil Laugh

In case you forgot about this extremely important event, Fablehaven 4: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, by Brandon Mull comes out tomorrow. I happen to have a signed copy in my possession at this moment, waiting to be devoured. Yes, I'm gloating. (Even if the copy doesn't technically belong to me.) My secret library connection is the best EVER!

In other news, I inadvertently awarded a contest prize on my 300th post, so Congrats Melissa for winning the trivia challenge AND my accidental 300th post celebration.

PS For a little taste of Mull's excellent writing, read his interview with Shannon Hale. He writes a short piece at her prompt at the end that is hilarious.

2 comments:

Saddie and Levi said...

So... when you finish it (I'm assuming that'll be tonight) can I borrow it? J/K I'm very excited to get my own copy. Hopefully that will be soon,very soon. Meanwhile, I'll just be green with envy. -ENJOY!

myimaginaryblog said...

That Humpty noir piece is great. I wonder if my kids have read any of the Fablehavens yet. It's hard to keep them stocked on good books, so I'll have to check into this one.