It is time for another little contest just to shake things up. Also, because I am having bloggers block.
Listed below are some movie and book quotes, many of which will have been in the contest before, but I love certain movies a LOT. So I don't care.
Whoever gets the most correct in the comments wins. You can show the post on the comment form by clicking "Show Original Post." We are on the honor system, so you might want to read it without the comments viewable a few times first to make sure you only answer the ones you really know.
The prize is your choice of your favorite candy bar or a quart-size batch of my homemade granola. Or a batch of homemade bread if you live where I can deliver it to you. Your choice.
1. A woman is never equal to a man. She is his superior in every instance.
2. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
3. Do you need sponging!?
4. You may be certain that men know nothing about their hearts, whether they be six and twenty, or six and eighty.
5. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.
6. "I love you." "I know."
7. Dumb dog. Why are you following me?
8. Put your fingertips together for more, more, more!
9. It does not matter how small the sins are, provided that their cumulative effect is to edge the man away from the Light and out into the Nothing. Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick. Indeed, the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts.
10. "He's too awesome!" "And attractive!" "How can we repay you?" "There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness."
11. I hate all the orphans in the whole world.