29 March 2009

Politically Incorrect with Rowena

Henry's nick-name from the natural world (also known by the politically incorrect as his Indian Name) is "Stinky Bear."

I was thinking about it, and this week my name would be "Shrieks like eagle, Growls like dog, and washes much laundry."

Alex's Indian name could be, "He who loses 40 lbs and gets awesome new job of his dreams after five years of fervent and occasionally hopeless prayer."

Grace's could be, "She who coughs like clean cat after jumping on the trampoline in the wind."

What would your Indian name or Name from the Natural World be?

7 comments:

Jillybean said...

Blogs while ignoring housework.

Jesse said...

I didn't hear that Alex got a new job!

My natural name (currently) would be Procrastinating Student.

The Yoder's Three said...

She Who Has Too Much To Do, and so Does Nothing.

Heidi said...

I'm just so stunned by your reference to "Yellow Wallpaper", one of my most favorite short stories ever, in your word of the day that I don't care what my name would be.

But I think it would be the same as yours, since now I KNOW without a doubt that you are my lost twin. (Except you don't like Obama--evil twin, methinks?)

miss marie said...

Calm 'till Psycho Explosion

The Rookie said...

Stands with exhaustion. ALL. DAY. LONG.

angela michelle said...

This is perfect. I've just been discussing w hubby what little title/caption I should give my blog.

Love The Rookie's.