28 April 2009

More Nutritious Wheat Bread for ME!

Juan Soler, the person with whom you could win breakfast by purchasing the correct Cheerios, and Rick Springfield have both been stars on Soap Operas. I attribute the fact that no one knew this to the high level of righteousness of my faithful beloved blog readers and commenters. The other thing they have in common is that both were aimed at audiences with whom I do not generally identify myself: Hispanic Cold Cereal Buyers and Women between 35 and 55 who have Big Hair, Plastic Surgery, and Sweet Dance Moves.

PS. Alex noticed a large number of unusually muscley men at the concert. We think this is because 80s butt-rock is so good for working out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a problem with women between 33 and 55 who have had plastic surgery???

Um, that's interesting.

Jen said...

I don't have a problem with them. I just noticed that there was a high number of them at the concert. I just said I don't generally identify myself with that specific crowd—due to my age, my lack of surgery, my limp locks, and my lackluster rock concert dancing skills.