01 April 2009

Shucks, I wasn't Home.


In addition to better circulation, decreased crankiness, and de-wimpification of my flabby arms, I received an additional benefit from going to the gym today. I missed the purveyors of this flier.

Nothing personal against the religious door-to-door folks (done that, actually), but I am always so disappointed when I get all excited to answer the door and anxious that a good friend might see the mess, but hopeful that they will still be my friend anyway, and then it's just some strangers.

4 comments:

The Rookie said...

So THAT'S why people go to the gym?

Dansie Family said...

tom is always so nice when he is home, that they keep coming back. actually, they haven't been back for a while. they used to come every month.

Hey It's Di said...

They hit my house too (probably different ones though). One of those rare occasions where I am glad I was working!

angela michelle said...

See? Untold benefits of exercise.