07 October 2009

Note to Self...


Apparently I was so scarred by last year's calendar making that I put a note to myself in this year's October calendar NOT to do it again. Note: I did not do any of the cute scrappy stuff on this page. I just put the picture in there, sized it, and lived happily ever after.
However, if you want to do them for your loved ones, check out the shoppe at Shabby Princess. The secrets to making it go fast are layers and shortcut transforming in photoshop. I think these cost me about $5 apiece, including having the copy place print and bind them. (Great inexpensive gifts for grandparents, parents, etc.) Alex's grandma still has hers on the table from two years ago.

3 comments:

Dansie Family said...

i was thinking of doing a calendar for christmas with recipes and food pics for each month. but i need tips. actually, i need complete instructions.

Kimi said...

that is a great idea. I made one years and years ago but it would be awesome to do again since we are so far from our families.

msjvd said...

That's NOT Henry, right? That's Sara's oldest?