05 May 2010

Fiesta!

My friend's husband, Joe Gaskell, has leukemia, so we are having a big Mexican Fiesta tonight to raise money for his medical bills. If you would like to come, it is at the Hurricane Stake Center and Three Falls Elementary Pavilion. Dinner will be served between 5 and 7 p.m., and it is $6 a plate or $30 for a family of 6.

There will also be a dessert auction at 6:00 p.m., for which I am making THIS yummy nummy pie, which I intend to purchase, so don't bid against me (at least, not very high).

3 comments:

Tigger said...

I am excited for tonight! I made extra beans, and I hope everything goes well. Thank you for helping so much so I didn't have to. :) You are truly wonderful. I may try to buy your pie too, we'll see how much money I can come up with. . . .

It is the most delectable chocolate pie I have ever tasted!

FabFrugalFood said...

You have won a Quesadilla cookbook from fabfrugalfood.com! Thanks for being a supporter of our blog!

Email us your mailing address at fabfrugalfoodie[at]gmail[dot]com.

We will have the book off to you soon!

Donna Kelly

P.S. I hope the fiesta was fun!

msjvd said...

Wow Jen, YOU WON SOMETHING OFF THE INTERNET. I'm so excited for you!

I hope you did not win the pie... that someone not on this list or your facebook page won the pie.

Then you can make THREE more: one for Alex (sure, you can have a bite, too), two for those friends on your facebook page and one for Tiggs.

Maybe nevermind that one. I'll make her one next time I'm in town. :) HI TIGGER!!!