07 June 2010

What I've Been Working On...

happy couple

Taking a few pictures with my awesome Sisters-in-Law. (One shooting, one being her beautiful self with the ole fiance.)

Hands

Claire, AKA Aunt Blissa

Happy Girl

Aloha Zig Zag

This quilt was inspired by one on Cluck Cluck Sew awhile ago. I fell in love with my walking foot over this quilt.

UPDATE: The Full Gorgeous Dress. If you want to see an enormous copy of this picture, click on it and click "all sizes" when it takes you to flickr.

The Whole Enchilada I mean Dress

6 comments:

My5wmd said...

Do you have a full length shot of this dress? I love it and want to show it to my sister.

Linz said...

Your sister in law is beautiful! I love her dress! I, too want to see the whole thing!!!

The quilt!!! Beautiful!! I love those fabrics! Awesome quilting too!! :)

Cory Reese said...

These are great pictures - you have a good eye for photos!

Amy said...

I can't believe Clarissa is getting married! That means we are getting old. She looks beautiful, I love her dress!

The Yoder's Four said...

Drooling over the dress! Every time I see people's wedding dresses nowadays I get annoyed all over again that the only ones available when I got married were B-O-R-I-N-G.

Great job on the pics and I love that quilt! Seriously! How do you find the time??!

Tigger said...

Clair is so gorgeous! Her dress is really neat. I love the bracelet too! She is so good at accessorizing! Wow, I can't believe her big day is only a few days away!
Oh, I love your quilt too! I am glad you are keeping this one!