04 July 2010

If You are Considering Baby Names,

My thoughts during church today might be helpful. I have met or heard of many awesome women by the following names:

Arlene
Carlene or Colleen
Darlene
Earlene
Faline
Gayleen
Helene
Ilene
Jillene
Kayleen
Lolene
Marlene
Nolleen
Olene
Praline (She would be sweet and nutty!)
Raelene
Saline (Watch out for her salty side.)
Talene
Valene
Willene
Zolene

That is almost the whole alphabet. And I almost forgot Ilene. It's a good thing I proof read sometimes.

7 comments:

Hi! said...

Wow. I'll add those to my list of baby names that start with "La" and/or end in "-ra" I'm compiling for Maria.

Hi! said...

PS. Praline?? Saline?????? HAhaha you must know a lot of cool old/imaginary ladies.

Jessi said...

I know a Brelene. That covers "B".

Linz said...

Nice!

Altius said...

you can find a numerous of baby names in the below list... check it..


Popular Baby Names

The Rookie said...

Is this where I say some one-liner like "Only in Utah!"?

msjvd said...

I can't believe you forgot BoDean? And what about Urmean... sometimes spelled Yurmean?

Haha! You're very clever, Jen. I had to read it twice. And I'm so glad that I did. This was GREAT!