1. I finished The Time Traveler's Wife. I found it very compelling, and I thought the premise was super clever. I felt down when it was over, and the author was more liberal with sex and the f-word than I am comfortable with. Can't say whether I would recommend it or not. Alex was very dismayed with my descriptions of some things that happened in the book. He feels like the world has enough unhappiness that we don't need fictional unhappiness on top of that. I don't agree, but my brain is too full to argue about it right now. Jane Eyre just wouldn't be Jane Eyre without the shocking unhappy plot twist in the middle.
2. We are almost all sick around here, except Alex. He makes the beds, works all day, cleans the house, bathes the kids, and puts them to bed. I lie on the couch, trying not to die. I am feeling better today, though. See? I'm typing!
3. Baby brother and his fiance have cancelled the wedding, so I no longer have to travel when I am about to pop. I am sad and happy about this at the same time.
4. I made this puppet for Grace, and she liked it. Details of construction are on Stitch Hack.
4. CSN has contacted me to do another giveaway. Should I do it? They just seem so impersonal, but I don't oppose free stuff for the patient people who read my rants. What are your thoughts?