18 April 2011

46 Weeks Pregnant

one month

This is Scott at about a month old. My friend Melissa sent these sweet onesies for Scotticus. I knew they had some sort of Star Wars significance, but I couldn't place them. Alex took one look and said, "Oh, that's the Rebel symbol, and that's the Empire." Scott wore the empire for only a little while before soiling it, so now he is on the right side of the Force again. You can see the tutorial for onesies of awesomeness HERE.

the babe

And this is photographic evidence that I AM still alive, in spite of the suspicious infrequent blog posting. Now, back to laundry while he's still asleep!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Cute onsies and even cuter baby!!!

amy said...

I can't believe how fast they go from newborn to baby! It's freaking me out. Your beautiful newborn makes a very darling baby.

The Yoder's Four said...

What a cute kid!!!!!

I'm glad Alex got the symbolism.

Bonnie said...

He is adorable and you look great.

msjvd said...

Hmmm, as often as you blog lately, it does seem like he's a Dark Force all his own.

I miss reading about you. He is very cute, though...