08 April 2011

Another Set of Three Kids

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Just kidding. This is me and my two beautiful sissy pooh pooh pantses. Don't you love our adorable smocked dresses? I do.
 Can you guess which sister is this adorable baby's mother? I think they look a lot alike.

I was going to take some pictures of my three to put with the top one, but I think Scott doesn't really like it when I blog. So those will be coming a little later.

That is all for today, except I have one explanation from the previous post. Henry says, "I not kill," about the baby, because he is obsessed with catching roly polies in the back yard. When he plays with them I always say, "Be soft, and don't kill them." So when I tell him to be soft with the baby, he also assumes that I intend for him to not kill him.

5 comments:

The Yoder's Four said...

Is that Eliza? Such pretty blue eyes! I love that old photo of you with your sisters. My mom made me smocked dresses just like that too.

The Rookie said...

I love that your daughter is YOUR identical twin!

And that's sweet of Henry not to kill his brother.

msjvd said...

Whew! Load off my mind that you aren't bringing up "Henry the Horrible, Future Scourge and Whose Life Story Provides Basis of Psycho Killer Movies."

Dansie Family said...

that picture is awesome. all three of you look exactly like your kids. well, sarah like a female T.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how much Grace looks like you. I honestly thought it was a picture of her with two other little girls and then I realized the age of the picture!