12 July 2011

The Gun Show

Alex and I would like to note, for the record, that he is not in fact helping his bicep in the last picture.

Nope, it was not his charm, wit, humor, good looks, cleverness, or curly hair that won me (though naturally they helped). It was the guns.

In an unrelated note, I must be feeling unusually happy lately. I have had to delete three exclamation points from my posts, and I am usually so stingy with them. Even there, I was tempted. And there. And there. Must ... resist ...

3 comments:

The Yoder's Four said...

The more exclamation points, the better!!! Haha, I totally overuse them. I promise we won't judge if you let a few slip.

Marie Says Yes said...

you fear exclamation points? i like that. it fits in so well with my mystical vision of you.

My5wmd said...

I, too, have noticed I'm becoming far more free with my exclamation points of late. I also say exclaim away. Just don't start typing with randomly alternating caps and lowercase, ala teenagers these days. Ick.