30 September 2011

Positive Affirmations by Rowena

I think I should print these out and put up on my mirror as positive affirmations to recite every morning to help my attitude.

Today I can clean and straighten my house better than a six year old.

Today I can keep my head far enough away from the camp chef when I light it that I will not singe off the precious few strands that have begun to grow back after my extended period of severe hair loss.

Today I can mop the kitchen floor that has not been mopped in [CENSORED].

I believe in myself. I am strong. Today I can out-stubborn Henry.

Today I will acquiesce to Grace's demands and wear an outfit that matches hers.

Today I can wear normal clothes instead of my 80s Zumba getup from last night's dance/workout party:

Today will be an awesome day.

10 comments:

Linz said...

Really... you should wear that everyday! ;)

Good luck out-stubborning!!

Peggy Clyde said...

I love reading your posts. They make me laugh. And that's good.

The Stratton's said...

You looked so good!

msjvd said...

I am sure I am only confirming what everyone who saw you said, but you do look exceptionally cute in your "Mommy and me" outfit. :)

That can't be a BAD thing, right?

Saddie said...

Oh my heck, I'm so like - normal clothes are SO overrated.

Claire said...

I love the outfit, but I'm curious. Did it go along with the dressing like Grace thing or the one about the 80s party?

angela michelle said...

If I looked that cute in my exercise clothes, I'd wear them every day.

The Yoder's Four said...

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT

Brittany said...

That is completely awesome and you pull it off so well! I love the part about out-stubborning Henry. You should talk to my Mom about how that went with Alex. :) The good news is, he's bound to be brilliant.

TheOneTrueSue said...

Ha! That outfit is WORKING for you.

I want to try Zumba but I'm afraid. It looks like a lot of fun but I'm so uncoordinated!