20 January 2012

Bon Voyage Baby Brother

December 2011 (2)
This is my baby brother. I took this portrait, and I am very pleased with it. He is leaving to Hong Kong for a semester next week. This morning the breakfast conversation between Grace and Henry went like this:

"Henry, Did you know Uncle Jesse is going to Hong Kong? He has to go to the other side of the world!"
"Whoa, that's too far. He will have to buy a boat."
"No, he will fly in a plane."
"Whoa, that's too high!"
Car passes outside
"Is that Uncle Jesse's airplane?"

2 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

I served my mission in Hong Kong. He'll have a blast. (Let me know if you want me to teach you any phrases with which to impress him :)

The Yoder's Four said...

When did Jesse get so OLD?!?! Wow. My niece is spending a semester in China, too. She's going to be teaching English in a place called Fuquing. Gutsy kids, I tell you..