03 February 2012

Kaloo Kalei

This might be one of my new favorite books. I am now pleased to present, with a little nod, I think, to Mo Willems, phonetic spelling, and Utah drawl, Grace's latest Masterpiece [edited by her mother]:

gramo book (1)
My Gramo [and a pony, so the cover can be appealing]
gramo book (2)
Shy is looking fr hr Gramo
gramo book (3)
I am lookien for my Gramo Can you help me
gramo book (4)
I shood look for aliins
gramo book (5)
I can Not see a aliin [But it can see you, little girl. Look behind the house. The HOUSE!]
gramo book (6)
I am scrymyen
gramo book (7)
I hate this Day
gramo book (8)
I Love this Day
 gramo book (9)
But Y
gramo book (10)
Bycus I Love You [Gramo]
gramo book (11)
Wat [?!] I Loved You?!!!!
gramo book (12)
This is my Happy Day.
gramo book (13)
This is happy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay must be so proud! Great book, Grace! Truly an enduring work (as long as mom tucks it away somewhere).

The Stratton's said...

That was cute and I got a good giggle out of it. Please tell Grace that I loved her book and I'm so proud of her fantastic accomplishment.

Jill said...

I loved the book also - and I love Grace's Grandma.

amy said...

The one's a keeper. Hilarious.

The Yoder's Four said...

I love the eyelashes!!

michelle said...

I think she has your creative writing talent and alex's artistic talent!! very cute!