24 March 2012

Bum Shoe

I know you have all been saving your money to buy me new pairs of pants for Scott, since of course you know that this happens when he scoots around the back yard:
shreddedpantsw

But never fear. I have invented an exciting product out of several layers denim which has already saved several pair of pants this week. I think he is a fan. And the other kids are jealous, as you can see by the way they are coming after him with a shovel. Don't worry, I rescued him. 

nativeswithshovelsw

5 comments:

Jesse said...

Very creative. And he is looking more like his brother each time I see him.

The Stratton's said...

Oh, this boy is too cute! Clever solution as well, Jenny.

The Yoder's Four said...

You need to start marketing those. What a genius idea.

msjvd said...

Cutest. Scooter. Ever.

The Stratton Family said...

He is such a cutie! You are so smart to think of that! :)