07 March 2012

If You Give a Kid a Camera...

You will get about 800 photos per session, including items such as these gems:
DSCF4519

DSCF4520

DSCF4572

DSCF4815

DSCF4895

DSCF4950

Also:
* Many self-portraits of the five-year-old in the bathroom mirror.

* A surprising number of bathtub pictures of the little boys, but no private parts. Apparently the five year old was listening and willing to execute instructions when you told her not to shoot those.

*Some lovely ego-deflating video including, *but not limited to, the following:

Child: "MOOOOOOM! HE'S RUINING MY VIDEO!"
Mom: "I AM PUNISHING HIM! QUIT WHINING!"

* May or may not also include embarrassing footage of a Mom walking into the room doing an inexplicable weird clap dance to no music. Scientists think it may be rare footage of a hard-to-catch nerd mating ritual, though other scientists argue that the Nerd's mate was nowhere to be seen in the video. Actually, Scientists do not confirm or deny the existence of this footage. You never read this. This is not the footage you are looking for.

8 comments:

msjvd said...

Delightful! Delicious! De-Lovely!

Linz said...

hahaha! I LOVE the feet pictures!! That is awesome!!! I shutter to think of the thing my kids could catch me doing with a video. I may or may not talk to myself. A lot.

sammygrace said...

that is the footage i'm looking for :) muwaaaaaahahahhahaha.

The Yoder's Four said...

LOL!!!

The Rookie said...

You make me laugh! I really need to see this footage!

msjvd said...

She took at least one rather brilliant self-portrait using my iPhone this past week. I love it. Please remind her daily that she misses me.

Mary said...

OH MY HECK! I am crying! You are so funny. My kids do the same thing with my camera. And I can't get texts on my phone anymore because there are so many crazy videos of barbies singing, that I can't bear to delete, so no more room for silly things like texts.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.