28 May 2012

Resistance is Futile

Grace 04 2012

If you ever wonder why my children are a little strong willed, (as may be observed in Grace's sense of fashion) I will tell you. They do things like this:

the lip1

The Lip

Roly Poly1

Roly Poly2

The Roly Poly Trolley

Darling Sad Face

And again with The Lip. This lip thing must be innate, because I have definitely never heard Grace coach Scott on technique.

I am unable to resist their wiles, charms, bewitchments, whatever you might call them. So they are strong willed. Poor me.

5 comments:

TheOneTrueSue said...

THE LIP. Cutest thing ever. Nobody could fault you.

The Yoder's Four said...

I am familiar with The Lip and also with the roly poly captives. And my children aren't strong willed AT ALL.................what are you trying to say??!

Hahahaha

michelle said...

I just have to say-look at those LASHES! Add in the lip and he could rule the world. =) There is much bigger battles than what to wear and a wagon full of bugs. You are smart I say =)

Brittany said...

That lip is pretty irresistable! Powerful kids.

Lisa said...

OMG that is the best picture ever! Love the lip (the first one of the baby) My son does that and I have yet to get a picture but it's CLASSIC! I'm a big fan of recording non-perfect smiles in pictures, cutest things ever! lol...