03 August 2012

Zip-a-de A and Hidey Ho

FamblyJuly2012

Just want to throw out some well wishes to a special guy in our family today.

I am continually surprised by the number of times we have to remind our children that we are not allowed to sing at the table while we are eating.

However, I figured it out. They are so overjoyed to have Alex for their dad that they can hardly help themselves but burst in to joyous song on a shockingly regular basis. Happy Day, my dear. You fill my heart with song, too.

4 comments:

The Stratton's said...

You have got to know how much I love Grace in this picture! Fantastic...

Bonnie said...

You guys look adorable. I love your hair Jenny.

akclyde family said...

That is such a cute family picture! I love your kids! They really do have the cutest little personalities ever! :)

The Yoder's Four said...

Grace must have been feeling particularly fabulous that day.